Sunday, November 09, 2008

The first copy I got of the 17-55mm F/2.8 was pretty bad and just didn't work for me. But the ebay copy if got for so much cheaper is just amazing. I did not do any landscape with it yet, but the results I get from it pretty much speak for them self. It does help to have a pretty subject.






I also feel less and less the need to buy yet another lens. Can it be that I'm at the stage were I'm happy with what I have and actually concentrate more on taking pictures?

This would be truly awe full...

I would trade my D80 for another D200 in an instant. Now I have two cameras and today is shot like 300 pictures with the D200 and only 60 with the D80. I actually swapped lenses between the D80 and D200, since it just felt so much better to shoot with it.

No comments: