Monday, November 06, 2006


this evening lindsay got all exited, cause she found a book, which includes an article olfiver,martin and I wrote a while ago.

You can find the book here. If you want to read the article, you can download it here for free.

The picture is lindsay looking at me annoyd and telling me enough pictures for today...

I really like the performance of this lens at 1.8 its so sharp, I always need to unsharpen and optimize the picture in post processing.

I also think I'm addicted to fast glass now and looked already for prices of used lenses like,

80-200mm F2.8 nikon
300m F4 nikon
90m F2.8 Tamerom Macro

And prob. will buy the macro soon, cause I have 280$ credit at adorama. Reason is that I returned a lens, which I did'nt like. ( 200-400mm Tamerom, very bad CA over the hole range, but quite sharp. We could read the registration number of planes on the airport 2 miles away!)

No comments: