Wednesday, August 05, 2009

the owl whisperer,

basically there was a school teacher who's part time job/hobby it is to keep track off all the owl's on this island and so we had the chance to see him work, since there were a couple of newborn owl in the backyard.

Baiscally these animals are hard to catch, keep fighting and won't shut up. They also have pretty sharp claws and beaks. So we had to 'rescue' him with band aid.

Sorry for the bad pictures, since I could not use a flash. I was limited to iso 3200 and F/2. I want a D700...








I'm an owl wrap, since I fight back and don't give up. Now where are my mice..









ready to be measured...









you are not supposed to ask a lady about her weight and putting me upside down is not cool...




you can find all the pictures in the Seattle galleria here

No comments: