Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Meeting in Hawaii

For the last couple of years now I wanted to travel to the state of Hawaii and thanks to a recent meeting I was finally able todo so and spend 5 days there.

Sadly I had not that much time to explore the things I wanted todo and forgot my contact lenes back in california. So not surfing/windsurfing or scuba diving for me.

So besides all the meetings to attend, developing quick software solutions on the fly and enjoying some great food. I did have time to take some pictures.

delicious oysters
one of these countless turtles of the area
the beach in front of our house
So Hawaii is definately quite nice and I do want to go back there sometime in the future, but I'm happy I didn't follow the standard stereotyp and got married or spend my honeymoon there.

No comments: