Sunday, April 19, 2009

ok the passat is still in the shop and I get eaten by bugs in the house, but I hope to get it back tomorrow ready togo.

I keep looking at the kindle2 since i do not want to spend more money on books and than can't keep them if I have to move. But 370$ is a bit steep and I don't even know if I like it. I guess I wait for the kindle3 which has I 10" display (I hope...)

The financing will be most likely done by the selling of a certain item, which would make it the most expensive kindle ever...

Ashley and I are also browsing all possibility of visas. To get an H1B seems to be impossible. To get a O1 is unlikely, but most likely my only chance. So far we also thought about the possibility to move some were together. But that's one of our crazy? Idea's.

While writing this blog I killed 22 mosquitoes, help!

No comments: