Friday, January 16, 2009

what was planned to be the perfect morning, turned out into well something else..


- getting up at 5.30
- taking shower
- leaving the house at 6.30
- moving roommates volvo C70 out of the drive way
- moving my car out of the drive way
- moving roommates volvo C70 into the drive way
- trying to get the key out of the ignition for 24 minutes
- giving up and asking roommate what's wrong with the key
- hearing response, well you need to press the little lever under the transmission... (I somehow failed to make the connection between the keylock and the TINY TINY lever, I mean serious...)
- spending another 10 minutes to figure out that the engine need to be running to press the lever or something like this...
- forgetting to drop of some dvd's
- coming to work
- leaving work because I forgot my breakfast
- getting breakfast at mishkas
- dropping coffee and getting new coffee at mishkas...

damn I so hope it will become better...

2 comments:

Keith Bradnam said...

Your problem was getting up at 5:30...nothing good will come of that

Gert Wohlgemuth said...

I kinda agree to this...

I was actually supposed to go on a bike tour at 10 am, but forgot about an earlier lunch appointment and so need to reschedule...