Saturday, June 23, 2007

mhm something is fishy for a weird reason my camera just stopt metering and after I turned it off and started it again it worked again.

i truly hope it doesn't break right now, cause I need at least 6 month to get the money for a new camera and the D50 is not available anymore which means I would have to get a D80 or D200 which are way to pricey for my taste. I don't see me spending 1000-1500$ on a simple body. Specially the performance of the D80 is worse (metering sucks) compared to my D50 and the D200 is way to pricey and ways like 900g.

As of matter a fact the on board flash is dead, which is a very, very bad sign.

So I truly hope its not dying on me, but it looks pretty bad so far. So I think I should start saving, I only took 10500 pictures and the warranty just ended :(

On the bright site some random guy at nuggets stopped me today and talk all kind of stuff about my car. and told me he had a 1998 Dakota and put 280k miles on it before he sold it. Which is very nice to hear, so I don't need to get a new car any time soon. Which I prob couldn't afford anyway...

...Sofar I got 150k miles...

Posted by Picasa

No comments: