Thursday, July 06, 2006

After I went the last weekend to venice beach california I had the possibilty to take some nice shots of a couple of bikes.

I think everybody heard about the famous muscle beach and the street performance at venice. Its kinda overrated, the muscle beach is really disappointing and the performance, is not really so impressive. I was only impressed by 6 breakdancers, who put a damn nice show up.

I also have to admit that its not true that there are many rich, famous, good looking people at venice beach. Honestly, the most should change into clothes thats hides there body, and not show so much. Its like always, fat american laying on the beach. But they are defnitly rich...

what else to say about venice, you can buy stuff, you can spend a lot of money for food. Parking is expensive, arround 25$ for a day. And it's crouded. Posted by Picasa

No comments: